UploadedMar 20, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
FactionChat Change Log
- added /fc mutePlayer playerName and unmutePlayer
- removed "-" from chat if player has no title
- fixed error with console running /fc reload
- added /fc help
- Some of the commands were not working, This has been fixed now.
- Fixed BanManager bit If you are using the dev version please set to true in config
- Attempting to fix Leader and officer Chat (if it doesn't work please let me know)
- Only supports BM 4.0 and above (it will disable it's hook if lower)
- re-added additional staff chat as requested
- Added a better method to check factions versions
- removed old staff chats. I expect this wont effect anyone as I think only LolnetNZ used this
- Fixed error not detecting the right factions version
- Compiled under bukkit 1.7.9
- Supports All version of factions 1.6<sub> 1.8, 1.9. 2.0, 2.1, up to 2.7.4 (if there is something I missed let me know ASAP)</sub>
- Fixed title being missing in chat.
- Fixed erroring if no plugin is available for prefix/suffix yet it is enabled anyway
- Edited BanManager a tad so it shouldn't error if not using BM 4.0
- bug fix. console error on load
- compiled with Factions 2.7.1
- Supports 1.7.10 (sorry I forgot to check)
- Updated to support 2.7.0 (This version will only support 1.9 and below. and 2.7.x)
- bug fix: Truce Chat was sending message to all players.
- bug fix: sending messages to sender not to target....
- Big update behind the scenes. Using interfaces now to be able to support multiple factions versions much quicker
Correctly updated (and tested) to work for Factions 2.6.0
- bug fix: removed task that copies new defaults on every restart
- Updated to support 2.6.0
- added in FactionChatAPI: public static boolean isFactionChatMessage
- fix BanManagerAPI... only going to support version 4.0+
- trying to fix BanManagerAPI... only going to support version 4.0+
- updated for Faction 1.8.2 version with UUID
- added a spam check. configable in config.yml
- added to config the ability to disable FactionChat commands.
full change log please see http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/factionchat/pages/change-log/
any errors either report via:
comment/ticket on dev.bukkit
or ticket at https://youtrack.lolnet.co.nz/issues/FCTNCHT