UploadedNov 27, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
FactionChat Change Log
- Fixed title being missing in chat.
- Fixed erroring if no plugin is available for prefix/suffix yet it is enabled anyway
- Edited BanManager a tad so it shouldn't error if not using BM 4.0
- bug fix. console error on load
- compiled with Factions 2.7.1
- Supports 1.7.10 (sorry I forgot to check)
- Updated to support 2.7.0 (This version will only support 1.9 and below. and 2.7.x)
- bug fix: Truce Chat was sending message to all players.
- bug fix: sending messages to sender not to target....
- Big update behind the scenes. Using interfaces now to be able to support multiple factions versions much quicker
Correctly updated (and tested) to work for Factions 2.6.0
- bug fix: removed task that copies new defaults on every restart
- Updated to support 2.6.0
- added in FactionChatAPI: public static boolean isFactionChatMessage
- fix BanManagerAPI... only going to support version 4.0+
- trying to fix BanManagerAPI... only going to support version 4.0+
- updated for Faction 1.8.2 version with UUID
- added a spam check. configable in config.yml
- added to config the ability to disable FactionChat commands.
full change log please see http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/factionchat/pages/change-log/