When joining a server with Faction Mobs, you will first want to use "/fm info". It shows you what mobs you are able to spawn and any associated costs with spawning them.
Spawning a Faction Mob
- You must have permission "fmob.spawn"
- You must be standing in territory owned by your faction
- You must have enough remaining faction power or money (if applicable)
- Type "/fm spawn type", where type is archer, swordsman, mage, or titan
Setting Your Faction's Color
- You must have permission "fmob.color"
- Type "/fm color color", where color is a color in RRGGBB format.
Giving Orders to Your Faction Mobs
- You must have permission "fmob.order"
- Select mobs by right clicking them. You can deselect mobs by right clicking again or typing "/fm deselect"
- Type "/fm order order", where order is one of the following:
- follow - Tell your mobs to follow you
- stop - Tell your mobs to go to wherever you told them to go last and stop there
- goHome - Tell your mobs to go where you spawned them (their home)
- setHome - Make your position you mob's new home
- patrolHere - Tell your mobs to patrol between their home and your current position
- moveToPoint - Tell your mobs to move to where you're looking
- forgive - Tell your mobs to stop attacking any neutral player that provoked them
Your mobs have a limited navigation range. Pathfinding in tight areas may be a bit buggy.
Orders Requiring "fmob.order.tp":
- tpHere - Teleport your mobs directly to you
- tpHome - Teleport your mobs back home
- To save your selection:
- /fm group set NUMBER
- To load a selection:
- /fm group NUMBER
- NUMBER must be between 1 and 5
Feeding Your Faction Mobs
If your server has this option enabled, you can feed your faction mobs to restore some health. Right click a faction mob while holding an apple and it will be healed by a set amount of health (default: 5 hp).
Comprehensive List of Commands
View a condensed list of commands here.