Faction Mobs v2.11 for Factions 1.8.2
UploadedMay 22, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
Please set mobsPerFaction to -1 in the config.yml to have no limit. Setting it to 0 disables mob spawning altogether.
Requires Factions 1.8.2
- Added "path" as a /fmc exclusive order
- "/fmc MOBTYPE FACTIONTAG WORLDNAME X Y Z path X2 Y2 Z2 X3 Y3 Z3"
- The mob will spawn at the first set of coordinates, move to the second set of coordinates, then move to the third set of coordinates where it will stay
- Added 4 new permission nodes, spawning each specific mob
- Only works if the player does not have the fmob.spawn permission, which gives permission for all mobs
- Added /fm selectall command
- Requires fmob.selectall permission
- Selects *all* the mobs on your faction
- Added option to set 1 item that each mob will drop on death
- When using /fm spawn, the plugin will attempt to check if the spawn was successful (spawn can sometimes be blocked by other plugins)
- If the plugin detects an unsuccessful spawn, it will refund any money paid.
- Fixed "Entity Tracking" error
- Other improvements and bugfixes
Special thanks to Alanthya for bugtesting