Faction Mobs v1.9
UploadedApr 18, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.1-R0.2
- CB 1.5.1-R0.1
Please set mobsPerFaction to -1 in the config.yml to have no limit. Setting it to 0 disables mob spawning altogether.
Requires Factions 126.96.36.199 instead of 1.8.2
- Added "/fm info" command to check prices of mobs
- Added "mobsPerFaction" to config. This limits the amount of mobs each faction can have.
- McMMO exp will not be gained from hitting friendly faction mobs
- Faction mobs are no longer considered undead, and will take damage from damage potions and healing from healing potions properly
- Note that the "/fmc" command bypasses most of the checks in the "/fm spawn" command, like cost, territory, and mob number limits.
- Other minor bugfixes and optimizations
Special thanks to Onitsoga and his server mc.onitsoga.com for feedback.