ExperienceWithdraw is a plugin where users can withdraw their exp and put it into an Xp Bottle, and throw it down to add it back(similar to CosmicPVP).
- /xpwithdraw <amount> - Withdraws the amount of xp specified by user.(<amount> is in experience points, not experience levels)
- /xpamount - Tells you how much experience points you have.
- /xpamount - Tells you how much experience points the specified user has.(Defaults to OPs)
- /xpreload - Reloads the config file (Defaults to OPs)
- experiencewithdraw.withdraw(Defaults to everyone in v1.2)
- experiencewithdraw.amount(Defaults to everyone in v1.2)
- experiencewithdraw.amount.others(Defaults to OPs)
- experiencewithdraw.xpreload(Defaults to OPs)
To Do List
Add a lore on withdrawn xp bottles to specify the player who withdrew it.*Done!(v1.1) Make in-game stuff prettier.*Doable now with the config file Implement a command that tells you how much experience points you have.*Done!(v1.2) Make /xpwithdraw and /xpamount default to all users and /xpamount [username] default to OPs.*Done!(v1.2) Fix some NullExceptionPointers.*Done!(v1.3) Fix bug where when you right click on doors or trapdoors with withdrawn xp bottles it gives you infinite xp.*Done!9v1.4)
- Normal Experience Bottles doesn't work.
Download Achievements(Both BukkitDev and Spigot)
1000 Downloads 1250 Downloads 1500 Downloads 1750 Downloads 2000 Downloads
- Credits to desht for ExperienceManager(https://github.com/desht/dhutils/blob/master/Lib/src/main/java/me/desht/dhutils/ExperienceManager.java)
- Credits to tr7zw for Item NBT API(https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/item-nbt-api.7939/)
NOTE: ExperienceWithdraw V1.1 and above uses PluginMetrics to further track plugin's downloads/usages, if you want to opt out, simply toggle it in the PluginMetrics config file in the PluginMetrics folder