UploadedAug 22, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
- The mod now natively supports altering the vanilla block experience. But you will still need the NoVanillaExperienceMod to change any smelting experience.
- Added a "multiplier" option to queries. Only the matched blocks or entities will be affected by this multiplier.
- Added the ability to set the amount of experience rewarded when killing other players. The amount can be based on the player's name and group, or the killing method.
- Added custom reward expressions, allowing you to use the reward "EXPERIENCE * 0.33" - give 33% of a player's total experience - for player deaths.
- Added some useful mathematical functions to custom expressions and the "levels" section.
- The penalty system now prevents entity damage instead of respawning killed mobs.
- Potentially breaking change: Queries are now longer ordered by their specificity. For more details, read the commit message.
- The standard vanilla block experience is now affected by the multiplier.
- Fixed a NullPointerException that would sometimes occur when using furnaces/crafting tables.
- Investigating the bug above more thoroughly revealed a Bukkit event bug. Added a workaround.
- Fixed currency rewards not working properly,
- Fixed currency drops not being counted correctly.
- Fixed configuration files not being inherited properly.
- Added custom variables/parameters to every expression. Other mods can extend this system.
You must use the NoVanillaExperienceMod (see above) to override vanilla experience drops.