UploadedAug 3, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
- The mod doesn't yet prevent the new experience drops from occurring, however you can use a patch to remove it from CraftBukkit.
- Made it possible to distinguish between slimes of different sizes. Example: slime|?|small: 3
- Added the "drops" reward type (in addition to experience, virtual and economy) that allows you to reward players with items. Example:
items: diamond ore: bonus source: drops: gold ingot: 0.5 # 50% ice: [1, 3]
- Updated experience and maxenchant (which is now obsolete) for 1.3.
- Added metrics. To opt-out or disable it, to go PluginMetrics/config.yml.
- Added a new version notification, along with automatic download. To disable it, set auto update to false in global.yml.
- Added a error report generator, instead of relying on Bukkit.
- Broadcast warnings to users with the admin permission when they occur.
- Massive changes to the reward system. Any classes extending RewardProvider or RewardService must be updated.
- Fixed mChat causing NullPointerExceptions. Note that you will need a permission plugin for mChat to work.
- Fixed a bug giving an incorrect amount of experience when stacks are divided in furnaces.
The new experience drops in 1.3 cannot yet be overridden.
See the previous release (2.2.0).