eWarp is an easy Warp-plugin. There are a few commands which can warp you around your Minecraft Map. It allows you easily to create warps for all player or only for those which have permissions. Try it out.
Installation / Deinstallation:
To install these plugin, just drag and drop it into your "plugins" folder your server folder. If you want to remove the plugin, delete the "eWarp.jar" file and the folder called "eWarp". No other files need to be deleted.
- /warp - Shows the help.
- /warp set <public/private> <name> - Set a public or private warp at your position.
- /warp remove <name> - Removes the warp called <name>.
These are only for the PermissionsBukkit Plugin!
- /warp set public <name> - eWarp.warp.set.public
- /warp set private <name> - eWarp.warp.set.private
- /warp remove - eWarp.warp.remove
- ! If you want allow a user to create private warps, give him the permission "eWarp.warp.warp" !
- Nothing more to do. Feel free to make suggestions.
Version 0.3.2: [17.03.2013]
- Work with 1.5 #2663