Works with 1.4.6!
Like the plugin? Your support would be amazing! Comments, Suggestions, Donations, anything you can give :)
This is a simple real estate plugin I have been working on. It's still in it's dev stage so I would be very happy if you guys make me aware of any errors or anything :) Thanks.
- Vault by Sleaker - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vault/
Commands / Permissions
You can view a full list of commands and permissions here
How to use
- First, you need to select an area for the estate with /estatetool, This area needs to be a cuboid.
- Next, you need to create an Estate Sign, The lines need to be like this
- Price for estate
- Estates owner name or [AdminPlot]
- The name for the estate
Now, The cuboid selected with WorldEdit is linked to that sign.
Someone with the estate.buy permission can oposite click the sign to buy the estate. Now, Only they can build on it =3
- Added built in economy system - /estateeco
- Added /estatesign command (Will simply put a sign in the users inventory)
- Added /estatepos1 and /estatepos2 commands (Alternative to using the /estatetool)
- Added /estatetool as a replacment for worldedit
- Removed WorldEdit as a dependency
- Removed the need for a economy plugin
- Added /estateeco sell (For selling diamond, iron, gold and emeralds to make money)
- Added /estateeco pay (For paying other users money directly)
- Added colored console messages
- Added built in auto updater
- Added Estate V0.9 plot importer (Automatic)
- Removed access to doors, chests and other such things while on an estate
- Added /estateconfig command (For setting Max setting and EstateTool setting in the config)
- Added Server Owned Estates, Just use "[AdminPlot]" instead of a username
- Added better error handling
- Added better thread handling
- Improved functionality
View older versions here
Add a command to put your plot back up for sale
Add a limit to how many plots a user can own server wide.
Add a command to change the name of a plot
Make it so that a single plot can have more than one owner.
Remove WorldEdit as a dependency
Add built in economy System in case servers don't have one
- Add support for plugins like "Towny", "Factions", "Herostronghold" and "WorldGuard"
- Add "Renting" functionality
- What Else?
- Thanks to Astram, PoopYou and LargoData for testing the plugin :)
- Thanks to PoopYou and CorriePie for their contributions
- Thanks to xJadonx for the awesome logo!
Thanks to PoopYou for getting me started with plugin coding!