UploadedAug 8, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
- Fix /top so that glass counts as a real block.
- Fix tp permissions check to check player typing command not teleportee.
If you don't want players inviting players to other worlds, do not give them essentials.world.<currentworld>
- Correct material for beds
- Fix right click on signs
- Test the places around the location first, then go up
- Fix teleports on beds
- Prevent errors in listeners affecting EssentialsChat
- Just don't use nio, this might be slower.
- Move FileChannel inside the loop
- Throw exception after 5 attempts
- Try to fix interrupt problem.
- Fix /gamemode 2 playername
- More thread safety
- Thread safety for XMPP
- Make chat handling more thread safe (and also faster)
- Synchronized chatStore
- Ignore case on /gm command
- Another fix for /exp
- New exp calculations.
- Fix broken output of /itemdb
- Fix "x times" on signs.
- Prevent that Essentials breaks other plugins signs
- Fix version in messages_se.properties
- Added swedish translation (from 3.0 branch)
- Ignore players, that don't have an IP
- Another NPE fix for bots
- Fix minor Exp discrepancy
Add 'l<level>' syntax to /exp command
EG: /exp set l20
- Fix /day /night /sun and /storm aliases to actually set to the current status if used without parameters.
- Don't show two error messages on [kit] signs.
- Fix CB.
- Updating CB:
CB: 2317 Bukkit 1521
- Don't bomb if userMap isn't initialized.
- New Sign: Info
Syntax: [info] / [chapter] / [page number] / [cost]
- New Sign: Repair
Syntax: [repair] / <hand|all> / [cost]
- New command: /workbench (aliases /wb and /wbench)
- Default value for [gamemode] sign
New syntax: [gamemode] / <mode> / [price]
- Recommit Keep Exp on death permission
Code by Iaccidentially.
- Add small optimization tweak to new safe block function.
- Remove debugging messages.
- Try to do a little better when searching for safe teleport locations.
- Add missing triggers from /mute block list
- Better error report on malformed GlobalGroups.
- Fix GlobalGroups not loading permission nodes.
- Ignore stupid plugins which add empty permission nodes.
- Fix mirroring now we are not using any Bukkit methods.
- Stop using the YamlConfiguration in bukkit for our config handling. We
can now support periods in world names.
- Fix a cases sensitivity bug in world loading.
- Change to our own Yaml parsing for globalgroups instead of using the
YAMLConfiguration class in bukkit.
- If a permission is found return the correct node for mangcheckp (not
- Stop force removing attachments and let Bukkit handle it's own mess.
- Throw a better error than 'null' when someone removes all groups from a
- Ignore any sub folders in the Worlds folder which start with a period
(fix for storing data in svn respoitories).
- Fix loading users with only numerals in their names to be seen as
- Only output a Data update message if something has changed.
- update with new workbench node
- update permissions to include new nodes
- Clean up spaces in config. Please don't break this in the future, this is the second fix guys.
- Fix issue with cross world local chat.
- update gc for all worlds (thanks to Yofel)
- update 2.9 item.csv for 1.3 (changes by necrodoom)
- KeepXp fixed.
- add essentials.keepxp to allow a player to keep their level after death.
- Fix critical flaw in permissions removal.
Potential for removing the removal entirely but this can be figured out later.
Change PlayerChatEvent to AsyncPlayerChatEvent
- Switching the syntax of gamemode /gm mode player and adding mode aliases
Fixing translation keys
Fix plugin.yml gamemode syntax
Updates to gamemode command, mode is now mandatory [creative|survival|adventure]
Updates to gamemode sign, now requires another line with gamemode
- Check the player we are bringing has permission to enter the world vs the initiating user
- Adding enchantment aliases for fire protection