What is this?
This is a plugin packed with bunch of features which a hub server would require to run. This is currently just a BETA version but once it releases officially it'll have more features.
Look at the config.yml file here: Click Here
- 100% Easy to understand and simple config file.
- Disable Join/Quit Messages (Can be toggled)
- Disable Block Breaking/Placing (Can be toggled)
- Disable Throwing blocks from player's inventory. (Can be toggled)
- Disable Mob Spawning (Can be toggled)
- Set Spawn and force players to be tp'ed to spawn once they join (Can be toggled)
- Clear Inventory on join (Can be toggled)
- Adventure mode on join (Can be toggled)
- Disable PVP (Can be toggled)
- Disable Players to move items in their inventory! (Can be toggled)
- Disable players to pickup items from ground! (Can be toggled)
- Invincible Players (Can be toggled) (Only in V.0.2)
- No Hunger (Can Be Toggled) (Only in V.0.2)
- Titles, Sub-Titles on Join! (Can be toggled) (Only in V.0.2)
- Tab Texts (Can be toggled) (Only in V.0.2)
Click Here to Download the Latest Version (Not approved by Bukkit Dev Staff) Coming Soon!
Commands and Permissions
- /essentialshub - Shows basic information about the plugin.
- /sethub - Set's spawn for the server. Permission: essentialshub.sethub
- /hub - Takes you to the spawn.
- essentialshub.bypass - Allows Admins to break blocks, place blocks, throw items, pick items, move items in inventory, and more.
Planned Features for next updates
- Admin GUI
- Much More...
- Plugin is under the All rights reserved license.
- You are not allowed to redistribute or resell this plugin in any website.
- You are not allow to modify or decompile this plugin
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
You can disable this by going to: Plugins/Metrics and then set it to false.