UploadedJan 7, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- New quest system
- IMPORTANT, READ THIS: All quests you previously had are now broken. Quests are now split up into different files, one quest per file. They can be found in the "Quests" folder. This is done so the plugin will not fail when a quest is added or removed after starting the server for the first time. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is really important and probably the last time quests are changed in this big of a way. Quests are now tracked by their file name instead of a number, the display name of the quest is still inside the quest file, so the file name is used internally only. You can name the quest files after where the quest takes place for example. The new quest files along with the correct format are generated when the server starts.
- Players are now tracked via UUID instead of player name.
- IMPORTANT, READ THIS: This, sadly enough, means players will lose their progress. This change is a one time change and will (probably) never happen again. This change is required since players will not be tracked by name in the future, as players will be able to change names, making them lose their progress after the name change.
- Added Announcer feature
- Check the new file which is generated when you start the server
- Enable it in the config
- Added new default quests
- GoTo quest types now have an additional parameter for the specified world.
- Added an Auto_Complete feature to quests. Whenever all tasks are completed, the quest will be automatically completed.
- Changed the format of all items in the files
- Fixed first interaction and made it context sensitive
- Fixed startup error when looking for a player
- Fixed a furnace bug for smelt quest types
- Stopped the default entities file from regenerating (it is unused)
- Fixed an error related to money rewards