UploadedJan 2, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
This is the biggest patch up to date with a few new small features too!
- Fixed a ton of villager bugs by rewriting the whole villager system
- Fixed several bugs in quest tasks by revamping the way they're handled, also makes it easier to create new quest types
- Performance upgrades
- The "real" quest book now always updates as it should
- Live quest reloading is fixed (now for real!)
- Fixed all player loading related issues
- Fixed players losing progress
- Fixed multiple timers duplicating after a reload (which is a memory leak, oops!)
- New config option: Use_Permissions. Set this to false if you simply want to check for OP when players do an admin command.
- New config option: Use_Book. Set this to true if you want the player to always have a "real" quest book in their inventory.
- The default config is automatically loaded. Default quest file is not yet created by default though.