With EpicGear you can take your server's PvP or PvE to the next level by creating your own custom armor and weapons. Change the name, lore, armor value, cost, durability, enchants and potion effects on weapons (sword, axe, and bow) and armor (dyed leather) to make your unique gear.
- Create your gear by simply following the outline in the config and setting your desired specifications for each weapon or armor piece's category.
- All of the information you need to get started is right here! An easy-to-follow guide with example gear can be found on our Configuration Page.
- This plugin hooks into Vault, so it works seamlessly with any economy that uses Vault (Vault is not required for this plugin to work though!). You can also set any item as a "money item" to use as currency to purchase EpicGear.
- /eg buy <displayname> - Buy armor <displayname> for <cost> of <moneyitem>
- /eg reload - Reload updated Config
- /eg info [displayname] - Shows whatever is put in the "info" section of any piece of EpicGear
- /eg store - Pulls up a list of all EpicGear that you're created
Check out this tutorial made by our good friend over at FreeFormCinematics:
- epicgear.admin (Gives administrative rights, and everything in the store is free)
- epicgear.buy (Allows user to buy EpicGear)
- epicgear.info (Allows user to see the info for any EpicGear item - /eg info [displayname])
- epicgear.store (Allows access to EpicGear store - /eg store)
- epicgear.craft (Allows user to dye leather armor)
- May 17th,2013 - Version 1.0.5
- Added Permission Nodes: epicgear.buy, epicgear.info, epicgear.store, epicgear.craft
- Added Commands: /eg store, /eg info
- Added Block On Dying Leather
- Fixed "CanEnchant" bug
- Added Update Checker
- Added Config Nodes: Info, UpdateCheckerEnabled
- May 12th, 2013 - Version 1.0.0
- Initial Release
- May 10th, 2013 - Version 0.1.0
- Initial Beta Build
- PvP/PvE specific effects