EntitySuppressor is a plugin designed to prevent unnecessary amounts of Mobs from spawning on your server, thus reducing server lag. It does this by supplying an efficient multi-step process to limiting monsters.
- Multiworld compatibility!
- Limits Monsters, Squid, Animals, Bats, and Villagers to configureable amounts in rather efficient way.
- Can limit how far and/or how many layers away monsters spawn.
- Reduces the frequency of mob-spawn ticks.
- Only limits naturally spawned and spawner-spawned Mobs.
- When a world has reached it's maximum, spawner mobs are queued until there is room.
- Ability to remove far away unnecessary monsters.
- Does not remove mobs that have picked up player items.
- Commands to count the number of living entities.
- Commands to remove living entities.
- Reloadable config.
- Configurable debug mode that prints extra information.
- CraftBukkitUpToDate compatibility.
- Anonymous statistic reporting to mcstats.org!
Commands & Permissions
- /es count - Returns a count of all Living Entities in the current world.
- /es remove <all / monsters / animals> - Removes all of the specified entity group from the current world.
- esuppressor.remove - Required to use /es remove.
- If "all" is added to the end of either of the above commands, it will do it in all worlds.
- If <world> is added to the end of either of the above commands, it will only do it in the specified world.
- /es reload - Reloads the config.
- esuppressor.reload - Required to use /es reload.