- /em reload - Reloads plugin (v5.0 and up)
- /em dump - Generates plugin memory dump (v5.6 and up)
- Drag and drop the .jar into the plugins directory and restart the server.
- Powerful: EntityManager supports a wide range of entity management functionality
- Multi-World: A config file is generated for every world on your server!
- Permissions: Config settings can be overridden by players with permission!
- Logging: Console, player, and admins alerts keep your staff aware!
- Prevent any or all mobs from spawning, or prevent a spawn reason entirely
- Supports "meta", you can block baby zombies and or villager zombies, along with other baby animals too
- Example: 'cow:baby', 'zombie:baby', 'zombie:villager', 'zombie:baby:villager'
Weather and Time control
- Set the time for any world to a specific time and it will always stay that time there
- Settings for permanently disabling thunder and or rain.
- Prevent any potion from being thrown and/or dispensed
- (NEW) Support Minecraft 1.9+
- Works with Potions, Splash Potions, and Lingering Potions
- Use wildcards to block any class of potions easily!
- (NEW) Use PotionManager to modify potion intensity (which determines potion duration)
- Easily block any item from being dispensed
- Supports blocking specific potions
- Ability to block certain players from enchanting items
- Supports anvils as well as enchantment tables
- Disable experience orbs and/or items from mobs generated from spawners.
- Enforce XP retention when players die.
Spawn Egg Management
- Easily limit who can use (a list of all) spawn eggs
- Option to disable all, then you can manually allow group access via permissions :)
- Contact me for support using [email protected]