- Source code
- Please submit suggestions, I love updating this project :)
- /em reload - Reloads plugin (v5.0 and up)
- /em dump - Generates plugin memory dump (v5.6 and up)
- Drag and drop the .jar into the plugins directory and restart the server.
- Powerful: EntityManager supports a wide range of entity management functionality
- Multi-World: A config file is generated for every world on your server!
- Permissions: Config settings can be overridden by players with permission!
- Logging: Console, player, and admins alerts keep your staff aware!
- Prevent any or all mobs from spawning, or prevent a spawn reason entirely
- Supports "meta", you can block baby zombies and or villager zombies, along with other baby animals too
- Example: 'cow:baby', 'zombie:baby', 'zombie:villager', 'zombie:baby:villager'
Weather and Time control
- Set the time for any world to a specific time and it will always stay that time there
- Settings for permanently disabling thunder and or rain.
- Prevent any potion from being thrown and/or dispensed
- (NEW) Support Minecraft 1.9+
- Works with Potions, Splash Potions, and Lingering Potions
- Use wildcards to block any class of potions easily!
- (NEW) Use PotionManager to modify potion intensity (which determines potion duration)
- Easily block any item from being dispensed
- Supports blocking specific potions
- Ability to block certain players from enchanting items
- Supports anvils as well as enchantment tables
- Disable experience orbs and/or items from mobs generated from spawners.
- Enforce XP retention when players die.
Spawn Egg Management
- Easily limit who can use (a list of all) spawn eggs
- Option to disable all, then you can manually allow group access via permissions :)
- Contact me for support using [email protected]
Sorry for the late reply.
1. The case should not matter as long as you use the correct material / entitytype
2. Sure, i'll add a list soon
3. Yeah that'd be convenient. I'll work on it.
Expect a new version in 5-14 days, thanks.
I got some questions and ideeas;
1. In the config file, some of the examples have a capitalized front character, like "Exp_Bottle", does it matter if I have it small cased like "exp_bottle"?
2. Can you add a list of mobs (both normal and babies)?
3. A disable all option would be a good feature Example, EggManager: Disable_All: true/false Disabled_Eggs: - ghast
Hey, yeah I'll be testing and fixing issues with blocking potions today. Expect an upload later tonight.
Looks like blocking potions isn't working iMilkywayz. Any help?
Have the same problem.. :/
Any help? Blocking potions is not working at all for me.
No, I'm not able to block invisibility potions either.
Looks to be alright.
Are you able to block any potions at all?
For some reason I can't block strength, invisibility, and harming potions on my server. This is what I have in my config to block strength.
Usage: Blocked_Items: - Potion:8201 - Potion:8233 - Potion:8265 - Potion:8297 - Potion:16393 - Potion:16425 - Potion:16457 - Potion:16425
Am I doing something wrong?
Yes, will look into adding that ASAP!
Could you add an option to block players from interacting with different stuff, like chests, enderchests and so on?
Latest file should support 1.7.2.
1.7.2 please :)
Click on the [load] link to have the entity list pop up. Values under 50 in some of the lists may be disregarded just keep in mind.
Does anyone have a nice list of the 1.6.4 entities? I'm trying to do really granular control over which animals/mobs can be on each of my worlds. I honestly don't know how to reference each of them accurately in the config. (i.e. are they names?, are they numbers?, case sensitive?)
Configure against 1.6.4 settings, theres no real way to know exactly how 1.7.2 will handle things. Once we do know I'll make a resource for that ;P
I really want to use this plugin, but does anyone have a really good resource for the specific entity names that I need to use? I needs something that is complete for mobs up through 1.64 or 1.72.
A rather non-serious error, sorry for the extremely late response on this one.
It should be fixed with the latest upload, however after 1.7.2 the plugin will require a massive rewrite because of the way minecraft changes block ids and such.
Try using the Item ID for the water bucket and lava bucket, not the item ids of the actual lava / water block (like 8,9,10,11).