- Source code
- Please submit suggestions, I love updating this project :)
- /em reload - Reloads plugin (v5.0 and up)
- /em dump - Generates plugin memory dump (v5.6 and up)
- Drag and drop the .jar into the plugins directory and restart the server.
- Powerful: EntityManager supports a wide range of entity management functionality
- Multi-World: A config file is generated for every world on your server!
- Permissions: Config settings can be overridden by players with permission!
- Logging: Console, player, and admins alerts keep your staff aware!
- Prevent any or all mobs from spawning, or prevent a spawn reason entirely
- Supports "meta", you can block baby zombies and or villager zombies, along with other baby animals too
- Example: 'cow:baby', 'zombie:baby', 'zombie:villager', 'zombie:baby:villager'
Weather and Time control
- Set the time for any world to a specific time and it will always stay that time there
- Settings for permanently disabling thunder and or rain.
- Prevent any potion from being thrown and/or dispensed
- (NEW) Support Minecraft 1.9+
- Works with Potions, Splash Potions, and Lingering Potions
- Use wildcards to block any class of potions easily!
- (NEW) Use PotionManager to modify potion intensity (which determines potion duration)
- Easily block any item from being dispensed
- Supports blocking specific potions
- Ability to block certain players from enchanting items
- Supports anvils as well as enchantment tables
- Disable experience orbs and/or items from mobs generated from spawners.
- Enforce XP retention when players die.
Spawn Egg Management
- Easily limit who can use (a list of all) spawn eggs
- Option to disable all, then you can manually allow group access via permissions :)
- Contact me for support using [email protected]
Uploaded 2.2.1 that addresses those issues. Working on added cool downs for throwing stuff, including using spawn eggs, also blocking the use of those items in worldguard regions so you don't have potions in spawn, fire charges in spawn, etc etc.
Alright thanks for the headsup, due to the somewhat better support I'm getting.. Im gonna fix all errors i find which i would do anyways but also I'm gonna add a cool down in between attempts and bypass's, worldguard support, and much more!
Doesnt seem to work on 1.2.3 for me...
2012-03-21 14:11:00 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/AntiSpawnEgg.jar' in folder 'plugins' org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:148) at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:289) at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:213) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:308) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:284) at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:56) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:188) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:478) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at net.milkycraft.Spawnegg.<init>(Spawnegg.java:13) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:144) ... 8 more
Thanks, exact what features I would need, keep working! ;D
The downloads were too low.. But it spiked to over 1000 so I'm going to start working on it again. Expect configurable cool downs per usage of the egg and much more to come!
Why is this being discontinued? I was going to use this plugin for the base of my higher ranks D: ...
Can you add permission nodes to spawn CERTAIN mobs?
antispawnegg.spawn.pig - Will allow you to spawn pig mobs, but no others.
to spawn ALL types of friendly mobs or ALL types of evil mobs.
Thanks! But i got a bug to squash lol i forgot to test before releasing because my other plugin uses the same style and was flawless..
Great plugin, highly recommended.
Done! About to upload the files! :)
Hmm thanks, i wasn't aware of that. But still you can't always be there to butcher! :p
regular /butcher works.
Just add -a for passive mobs, -p for pets, and -n for villagers. See http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit/Utilities#Removing_mobs
Tip: script an alias for this, for your moderators, eg with commandhelper:
/kmob = /butcher -an 50