- Source code
- Please submit suggestions, I love updating this project :)
- /em reload - Reloads plugin (v5.0 and up)
- /em dump - Generates plugin memory dump (v5.6 and up)
- Drag and drop the .jar into the plugins directory and restart the server.
- Powerful: EntityManager supports a wide range of entity management functionality
- Multi-World: A config file is generated for every world on your server!
- Permissions: Config settings can be overridden by players with permission!
- Logging: Console, player, and admins alerts keep your staff aware!
- Prevent any or all mobs from spawning, or prevent a spawn reason entirely
- Supports "meta", you can block baby zombies and or villager zombies, along with other baby animals too
- Example: 'cow:baby', 'zombie:baby', 'zombie:villager', 'zombie:baby:villager'
Weather and Time control
- Set the time for any world to a specific time and it will always stay that time there
- Settings for permanently disabling thunder and or rain.
- Prevent any potion from being thrown and/or dispensed
- (NEW) Support Minecraft 1.9+
- Works with Potions, Splash Potions, and Lingering Potions
- Use wildcards to block any class of potions easily!
- (NEW) Use PotionManager to modify potion intensity (which determines potion duration)
- Easily block any item from being dispensed
- Supports blocking specific potions
- Ability to block certain players from enchanting items
- Supports anvils as well as enchantment tables
- Disable experience orbs and/or items from mobs generated from spawners.
- Enforce XP retention when players die.
Spawn Egg Management
- Easily limit who can use (a list of all) spawn eggs
- Option to disable all, then you can manually allow group access via permissions :)
- Contact me for support using [email protected]
can you add the possibility of disallowing/allowing mob spawning per region and per cause?
In reply to resoluciones:
Ey!, best plugin for this action man. You have paypal for donate? THANKS YOU!
It will support the latest minecraft as long as bukkit/spigot does too.
Any news on the development of this plugin? I want to be sure that it works for 1.10.
The project must be updated for 1.9, this will happen shortly. Apologize for the wait time, I don't get subscription emails on project comments anymore so I just happened to stumble upon this one.
How I can disable spawning skeletons horses?
I'll be testing 1.9 to see what things, if any, need to be updated.
Does this currently work in 1.9 or will there be an update that allows it to work in 1.9 if it currently doesn't?
Sorry for the incredibly late reply..
Tested this and it functions as expected. If you're op you have the permission to bypass config for dropping items, which should be fixed.
OMGosh...I been looking for a way to block My players from repairing enchanted kits that I have for purchase...Is this still Planned?
This plugin does exactly what I want to do with it
Prevent baby zombies
Unfortunately it deletes a players inventory on death.
Modifying the config file doesnt seem to make any difference.
Even if you configure it to not keep items on death, the players items never drop on the ground for them to retrieve.
It just simply deletes everything
Sorry it seems this plugin was working fine it was PerWorldPlugins throwing off the issues. Thanks for your reply though!
Is the latest version not compatible with spigot 1.8.3?
Or are you just missing support for new mobs or something?
Any update coming for Spigot 1.8.3?
How do you block certain items from being thrown (Chicken Eggs) on the newer versions, on the older configs there was a "Throw" section where you could disable certain items, but that has been removed on newer builds.
There is nothing in the description that claims it works with individual plots. It does not at this time support that feature.
Can someone confirm if it works on plotme? Would like to limit entity per plot Not global world only per plot
Thanks for your answer,
Do you know any way to block them?
EntityManager does not support 1.8 mobs, because Bukkit does not.
I will be posting updates for spigot on the respect spigot project page :)