Combine enchants to increase their level, infinitely on an anvil.
Does not mess with vanilla enchantment combining.
You can set the cost of the enhanced enchants, as well as the maximum allowed cost through the config.
- You can now specify the maximum allowed level per enchant through the config;
- Fixed a bug where some items could receive improper enchantments;
- Added commands to change the multiplier and maximum repair cost;
- Players receive a message that tells them the cost of combining enchants when the anvil menu reads "Too Expensive!";
- Fixed a bug where renaming an item would allow you to combine enchantments past the maximum allowed repair cost;
- The maximum level cost that is allowed to be spent combining enchants, before it says "Too Expensive!"
- Default: 50
- The multiplier for cost increase per level of enhanced enchant.
- Making Unbreaking IV would cost <vanilla cost> + <multiplier> * 1
- Making Unbreaking V would cost <vanilla cost> + <multiplier> * 2
- and so on..
- Default: 10
- The maximum allowed level per enchant;
- Unspecified enchantments can be upgraded indefinitely (max 32.767);
- You can find the technical names for all enchantments here.
/enhancedenchants multiplier <number>
/enhancedenchants maxrepaircost <number>
- Able to combine enchants above the vanilla limit;
- Given to all by default;
- Able to modify the cost settings using above mentioned commands;
- Given to operators by default;
1.12 (or below) users read this
There is a seperate version for 1.12 and below. (click here)
- In the 1.12 version you cannot modify any settings.
- The maximum cost is capped at 39.
- not tested for 1.11 or below
- will not be updated
Please let me know if you find any issues with the plugin.