Combine enchantments on an anvil to increase their level (infinitely).
Costs and limitations are configurable.
- You can change the messages that the plugin sends through the config;
- Swift sneak enchantment support (1.19);
- You can now disable merge types;
- You can now disable certain enchantments;
- Multiplier can be specified per enchant individually;
- Custom attributes are now preserved on merged items;
- Fixed permissions (they work);
- Autocomplete for commands;
- Lore is now preserved on items;
- Added a reload command;
- You can disable the "Too Expensive!" message through the config;
- You can now specify the maximum allowed level per enchant through the config;
- Fixed a bug where some items could receive improper enchantments;
- Added commands to change the multiplier and maximum repair cost;
- Players receive a message that tells them the cost of combining enchants when the anvil menu reads "Too Expensive!";
- Fixed a bug where renaming an item would allow you to combine enchantments past the maximum allowed repair cost;
- The maximum level cost that is allowed to be spent combining enchants, before it says "Too Expensive!"
- Default: 50
- The multiplier for cost increase per level of enhanced enchant.
- Making Unbreaking IV would cost <vanilla cost> + <multiplier> * 1
- Making Unbreaking V would cost <vanilla cost> + <multiplier> * 2
- and so on..
- Default: 10
- Should the plugin notify players when the client shows "Too Expensive!" when the maximum allowed cost is not exceeded.
- Default: true
enchantments (Contains all enchantments)
- multiplier (see above)
- limit (the maximum level for this enchant)
- disabled (if true, this enchant can't be obtained from an anvil)
/enhancedenchants maxrepaircost <number>
/enhancedenchants bookonbook <true/false>
/enhancedenchants bookonitem <true/false>
/enhancedenchants itemonitem <true/false>
- Able to combine enchants above the vanilla limit;
- Given to all by default;
- Able to modify the cost settings using above mentioned commands;
- Given to operators by default;
Please let me know if you find any issues with the plugin.
Suggestions are welcome, too.