Use EndlessEnchant to create abnormal item enchantments! With a few fail-safes here and there, it's practically guaranteed to get you what you want! EndlessEnchantReloaded originated from here.
Just drag and drop the .jar file into your Minecraft server's \plugins directory and you're done! Git 'er dun'!
- Easy Installation, Much Customization
- Kit Enchantments (Armor, Tools, Swords, Bows) (Fully Customizable with Aliases!)
- Many aliases of which you can customize through the enchants.yml file, applies on every startup (/EE Alias <enchantment name/kit name> or /EE Aliases)
- Have only the shimmering enchanted effect on an item by using "/EE Glow"!
- Customizable global cap on level so that people without a certain permission can't abuse it horribly
- Failsafe upon enchanting an item so much that the enchantment becomes negative
- Failsafe upon attempting to enchant with a negative enchantment
EndlessEnchant has one base command: /EE. By using this one command, you have access to all of the plugin's features!
|EndlessEnchant.Help - Needed for the base command: /EE||EndlessEnchant.Kits - /EE Kits||EndlessEnchant.Endless - Permission for enchanting above a configurable level|
|EndlessEnchant.Usage - /EE Usage(Usage can be replaced with '?')||EndlessEnchant.Kits.* - Able to use all kit enchantments|
|EndlessEnchant.Aliases - /EE Alias(es)||EndlessEnchant.Kits.Armor - Able to do /EE Armor <level>|
|EndlessEnchant.Enchantments - /EE Enchantments||EndlessEnchant.Kits.Swords - Able to do /EE Swords <level>|
|EndlessEnchant.Enchant.* - /EE Add (or enchantment name) <name/level> <level>||EndlessEnchant.Kits.Tools - Able to do /EE Tools <level>|
|EndlessEnchant.Disenchant - /EE Remove||EndlessEnchant.Kits.Bows - Able to do /EE Bows <level>|
|EndlessEnchant.Enchant - /EE Add (Enchanting items up to a limit)|
I made my own review/tutorial of this plugin to help any of you that are lost.
Any questions or bugs? I'd be happy to squash 'em!
If you do happen to have any trouble with this plugin, go ahead and post a comment below! :)