Supported Bukkit Versions
- Finally fixed the bug where if two people throw enderpearls, the first one dies. Once and forever.
- Small but noticable improvements on commands.
- Fixed a bug where if the player was touching the ground, they would not travel as smooth as if they were not touching it.
- Added permissions finally!
- Improved damage taking (slight change).
- Fixed a possible bug which could cause errors on the console.
- Fixed a bug where if a player threw an enderpearl, then he would not get fall damage at all for the rest of his join.
- Fixed a bug where if two or more players threw an enderpearl simultaneously, only one of them would not get damage. The other would take damage based on the game's calculations, not the plugin's.
- From now on, when a player throws an enderpearl and dmg-on-air is true, they won't be damaged when they hit the ground. If set to false, they will get damage, though.
- Added command /setDamageOnAir. Can be set to either true or false. If set to true, it damages the player on each throw by the number you specify in the /setHearts command.
- Reduced lag by adding the player's UUID in the list, not the player himself.
- Fixed a minor bug in which the player was added in the list as many times as they threw an enderpearl and thus didn't get fall damage since they were in the list.
- If the player is sneaking, they will throw the enderpearl in the usual way.
First public release
- Added /setHearts command.
- Added /setVelocityMultiplier command.