UploadedMay 15, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- From now on, when a player throws an enderpearl and dmg-on-air is true, they won't be damaged when they hit the ground. If set to false, they will get damage, though.
- Added command /setDamageOnAir. Can be set to either true or false. If set to true, it damages the player on each throw by the number you specify in the /setHearts command.
- Reduced lag by adding the player's UUID in the list, not the player himself.
- Fixed a minor bug in which the player was added in the list as many times as they threw an enderpearl and thus didn't get fall damage since they were in the list.
- If the player is sneaking, they will throw the enderpearl in the usual way.
- Added /setHearts command.
- Added /setVelocityMultiplier command.
Saying something like this: "/setHearts blahblah" in the chat will result to something unwanted.