Ender Portal Fix for Tekkit
Ender Portal Fix for Tekkit fixes the problem with Tekkit 3.1.* where the End seems to be empty when you are really just far away from its center as the island is at 0, 64, 0.
- Copy the jar (EnderPortalFix_Tekkit.jar) to your plugins folder
- Run your server once (Start then stop it once its fully started)
- Edit the config in plugins/EnderPortalFix_Tekkit/config.yml with the X, Y & Z coords for your End Island (Use creative mode to get the correct coords)
- Save config and restart server
- Any and all teleports TO the End environment world will put you at these config file coords (Logging in, /back command, a working end portal, etc) - This is because the TeleportCause doesn't seem to be returning END_PORTAL only UNKNOWN when using Ender Portals.