EnchantShops - buy enchantments through signs!
Sorry for the delayed update! D: Currently i am working on allowing enchants to buy purchasable though money and/or xp, but the Bukkit API is very unstable with changing the xp. Will have the update ASAP.
What is EnchantShops? EnchantShops makes getting enchantments easier! Instead of having to battle hundreds of Zombie Pigman to get experience, then having to craft an Enchantment Table, and going though the trouble of building a room, you can simply buy them though signs! EnchantShops allows users to right-click signs and buy the enchantment specified on the sign.
- Configurable enchantment aliases
- Option for using economy through vault or an Item Economy
- Configurable tags and color-codes used in declaring EnchantShops
- Option for disabling and enabled certain enchantments
/listenchants - list enchantments and their start levels and max levels. For a complete list on the enchantments and the items they enchant, please visit this page.
/enchant-alias <enchantment> - get the alias for an enchantment (not case sensitive).
/enchant-shoptag - get the shop tag required at the top of the EnchantShop.
enchantshop.buy - allows users to buy enchantments from signs.
enchantshop.getalias - gives users rights to use '/enchant-alias <enchantment>'.
enchantshop.getshoptag - gives users rights to use '/enchant-shoptag'.
enchantshop.shop.create - gives users rights to build EnchantShops.
enchantshop.shop.delete - gives user rights to remove EnchantShops.
- permissions: false - enable permissions
- useVault: true - if true it will use the economy provided through vault, otherwise use Items as the economy
- materialID: 266 - the material id used for the Item Economy
- item-alias: Gold Bar - the alias used for the item for the Item Economy
- shop-tag: [EnchantShop] - the shop tag required at the top of an EnchantShop
- shop-colorcode: '3' - the color code used for coloring the shop-tag on an EnchantShop
- ARROW_KNOCKBACK: ARROW_KB
- ARROW_INFINITE: ARROW_I
- DAMAGE_UNDEAD: DAMAGE_U
- LOOT_BONUS_BLOCKS: LT_BS_BLOCKS
- LOOT_BONUS_MOBS: LT_BS_MOBS
- PROTECTION_ENVIRONMENTAL: PROT_ENV
- PROTECTION_EXPLOSIONS: PROT_EXP
- PROTECTION_FALL: PROT_FL
- PROTECTION_PROJECTILE: PROT_PROJ
- PROTECTION_FIRE: PROT_FIRE
- DAMAGE_ARTHROPODS: DAMAGE_APODS
- WATER_WORKER: WATER_WKR
- DURABILITY: true
- PROTECTION_ENVIRONMENTAL: true
- LOOT_BONUS_BLOCKS: true
- PROTECTION_FIRE: true
- DIG_SPEED: true
- PROTECTION_FALL: true
- SILK_TOUCH: true
- PROTECTION_EXPLOSIONS: true
- PROTECTION_PROJECTILE: true
- OXYGEN: true
- WATER_WORKER: true
- ARROW_INFINITE: true
- DAMAGE_UNDEAD: true
- ARROW_FIRE: true
- DAMAGE_ALL: true
- ARROW_KNOCKBACK: true
- KNOCKBACK: true
- ARROW_DAMAGE: true
- DAMAGE_ARTHROPODS: true
- LOOT_BONUS_MOBS: true
- FIRE_ASPECT: true
How to create EnchantShops
Creating an EnchantShop is easy. Simply put the shop-tag (declared in the config and obtainable in-game via command '/enchant-shoptag') on the first line. On the second line, put the enchantment's alias if provided, otherwise put the enchantment's name. On the third line, put the level associated with the enchantment (declared in the config and obtainable in-game via command '/enchant-alias <enchantment>'). Then finally on the fourth line, put the price of the enchantment.