EnchantmentAPI brings customization to enchantments. Change how common enchantments are, turn specific ones off, change the max levels, or create your own!
- Customize Vanilla enchantments
- Allow enchantments to be naturally obtained on normally unenchantable items (like steaks!)
- Use SkillAPI's skill editor to create your own enchantments
- Code your own custom skills using a simple API
- Allow enchantments to be merged above their normal max levels
- Reach enchantment levels not normally possible (custom enchantment level 5403? sure!)
- Control how many enchantments can be obtained on a single item
- View fancy graphs of enchantment probabilities in game!
- Start off with 50 custom enchantments by getting EnchantmentPack
For more information, view the wiki on GitHub
I am not active on this site. For support, head over to the Spigot page.
Unforunately, to keep this project maintainable, versions of Bukkit/Spigot before 1.12 will not be supported. To use this plugin on those versions, use builds released before the recoded release.