EnchantMart is command based shop for enchantment books. Players can buy or sell enchantment books allowing them to bypass the need for XP or creating many enchanted tools until they get the desired enchantment.
I am developing EnchantMart right now and a first version should be available within the next few weeks. I am aware similar plugins exist but they are either not what I want on my server or are no longer actively supported, even if something still works without active support you have no guarantee how long it will continue to work, suggestions welcome.
- Buy enchantments at a specified level from EnchantMart
- Sell enchantments back to EnchantMart for a buy-back value
- Check the price of an enchantment
- Save countless resources not having to get enchantments randomly with XP!
- Configurable user message strings (with formatting support)
- Checks for updates automatically (can be disabled in config, see below)
- /enchantmart buy <enchantment> <level> - Buys the given enchantment
- /enchantmart check <enchantment> <level> - Checks the value of the given enchantment
- /enchantmart sell <enchantment> <level> - Sells the given enchantment if present in your inventory
- updateChecker - Check and alert when a newer version is available (default is TRUE)
- notifyAdmin - Message admins as they log in if a new version is available (default is TRUE)
Additionally there will be price options for all enchantments, see generated config file
- enchantmart.buy - Allows the use of /enchantmart buy
- enchantmart.sell - Allows the use of /enchantmart sell
- enchantmart.check Allows the use of /enchantmart check
- enchantmart.updates - Player will be messaged when new versions are available
If you've found a bug or have a suggestion please submit a ticket with all of the relevant information. Bugs or suggestions shouldn't generally be posted in the main page comments.