Have you ever wished for a way to give away enchanted items? Maybe you have BuyCraft or an Enjin shop and want to give enchanted items to players. Whether the player is online or offline at the time this plugin will give them the item regardless! With a config file for defining your own custom enchantment packages that you can apply to any item.
This plugin was commissioned by the owner of WildCraft: "Terribly Pleasant" go check them out!
- Add in player names, dates, times and custom variables dynamically to lore!
- Add colors into item names and lores!
- Give away pre-defined enchantment packs on any item
- Give away pre-defined potion effects on any potion!
- Add custom item names, lore, repair values, and colors to leather armor!
- Works with data values!
- Gives the player the item regardless if they are online or not
- Perfect for BuyCraft/Donationcraft integration!
- Reload the config on the fly with /ea reload
- Permissions support
- Apply any enchantment to any item
- Works through the console
- Give away unenchanted items by giving it a bogus package
How to use
- Drop the plugin and TuxTwoLib in the plugin folder
- Start the server
- Edit the config.yml file in the plugins/EnchantAnything folder with the packages and lores you want
- Do /ea reload in game and you are ready to go!
- /ea give <PlayerName> <Material:damagevalue> <package> - gives the player the item with the enchantment package applied to it
- /ea potiongive <PlayerName> <Material:damagevalue> <package> - gives the player the potion with the effects package applied to it
- /ea reload - Reloads the enchantment packages
- Optional parameters (can be added to the end of the command in any order):
-name [Item Name] - Add a custom name to the item.
-lore [lorepackage] Adds the lorepackage specified.
-color [r255,g255,b255] - Sets the color on leather armor. Separate colors by commas with no spaces. Each color is in decimal from 0-255, and should be prefixed with the color name (r = red, g = green, b = blue)
-repairxp [xpneeded] - Sets the repair cost
-custom [custom variables] - Pass custom variables for the lore
List of all the parameters you can put in the lore:
- %player% - The player's name that you are giving the object
- %date% - The curent date in YYYY-MM-DD format
- %datemdy% - The current date in MM-DD-YYYY format
- %time% - The current time in the server's timezone
- %time24% - The current time in 24 hour format
- %timezone% - The current timezone
- %#% - Custom variables passed via the -custom parameter. Each word separated by a space is a variable specified by a number, starting with 1. So in the following string: This is a test string. They would be:
%1% = This
%2% = is
%3% = a
%4% = test
%5% = string.
- enchantanything.give - The ability to give an enchanted item to a player
- enchantanything.reload - The ability to reload the config file
- enchantanything.potiongive - The ability to give a custom potion to a player
Potion Effect List