EnchantableBlocks (formerly EnchantedFurnace) adds effects for enchantments on blocks! Currently only furnaces are supported.
- Enchantment table enchanting
- Enchant a block in an enchanting table, just like any other enchantable tool. Default config mimics stone tools.
- Permission: enchantableblocks.enchant.table
- Anvil enchanting
- Combine two furnaces or use a book to enchant a furnace.
- Permission: enchantableblocks.enchant.anvil
- Increases smelting speed. Stock is 10 seconds per smelt.
- Time = 20 / (level + 2) seconds
|Level||Seconds per Smelt|
- Increases burn time based on fuel.
- Time = default time * (level / 5 + 1)
|Level||Coal Burn Seconds||Blaze Rod Burn Seconds||Lava Bucket Burn Seconds|
- Adds additional result chances.
- Average = (level + 1) / 2 + 1 / (level + 2)
Silk Touch (SILK_TOUCH)
- Furnace preserves remaining burn time when it has nothing to smelt.
- Does not save paused time when broken and replaced.
A basic overview of features is available from shop1126.
Thank you all!
- default: everyone
- Enchant furnaces.
- Required to enchant furnaces in enchanting tables. Child node of enchantedfurnace.enchant.
- Required to enchant furnaces in anvils. Child node of enchantedfurnace.enchant.
- fortune_list_mode (1.3.1)
- Default: blacklist
- Options: blacklist, whitelist
- Controls whether fortune_list is treated as a blacklist or a whitelist.
- fortune_list (1.3.1)
- Default: [SPONGE, SMOOTH_BRICK]
- Options: Any Material name.
- This is the list of materials that cannot or can be affected by fortune. This is the material of the input, not the output.
- disabled_furnace_enchantments (1.3.7)
- Default: 
- Options: [DIG_SPEED, DURABILITY, LOOT_BONUS_BLOCKS, SILK_TOUCH]
- Controls which enchantments cannot be received from an enchanting table. Does not stop enchantment function or affect existing furnaces!
- furnace_enchantability (1.3.5)
- Default: 5
- Options: Any positive integer
- Changes how easily enchantable a furnace is.
- Leather/wood: 15, stone: 5, iron armor: 9, iron tools: 14, chain: 12, gold armor: 25,
- gold tools: 22, diamond: 10
- enchantment_incompatibilities (1.3.6)
- Default: SILK_TOUCH: LOOT_BONUS_BLOCKS
- Options: Any enchantment: any other enchantment
- If a block is enchanted with an enchantment specified as incompatible, it cannot receive the other enchantment of the pair.
- The reverse mapping is automatically generated - the default also applies LOOT_BONUS_BLOCKS: SILK_TOUCH
- disabled_worlds (1.3.11)
- Blocks placed in these worlds will not be remembered and existing saved blocks will not be loaded.