UploadedApr 21, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added a config option to reduce I/O for servers with high quantities of furnaces
- Added an extra catch for an internal Bukkit issue
Craftbukkit #3071+ (1.7.9-R0.1) or Spigot #1336+ required for inbuilt enchanting
If you are not running one of these builds, be sure to negate the node "enchantedfurnace.enchant" for all users and groups - this should allow EnchantedFurnace 1.2.0+ to run without issues on lower builds.
Using an anvil to put enchantments from books on a furnace is somewhat broken, which is why the permission is denied by default.
- MC 1.8/1.8.3: Furnace must have an anvil work tag on it to be removed from the anvil. To easily add this tag, use an anvil to rename the furnace once.
- Furnaces cannot be renamed while applying an enchantment. Either the name chosen will be lost or the enchantment will be lost. Whichever was last modified will take priority.
- Applying books to a furnace does not increase the anvil work tag, so any and all books can be applied for the same cost, no matter how many have been applied before.