UploadedDec 22, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Furnaces named and placed are re-named when broken. This allows users to track what furnaces are where much more easily, just pop it in an anvil.
- Furnace saves are now in furnaces.yml to make it easier for server owners to edit the upcoming config options.
- Added material black|whitelist because of sponge drying and fortune.
- Added a better config updater
- Nerfed higher fortune down to vanilla levels - it's not supposed to be 33% per level no matter what.
- No longer only attempt to load from old config despite being passed new section (whoops)
- Added config option to control which enchantments can be obtained
- Added config option to control enchantability of furnaces
- Added config for choosing your own incompatible enchantments similar to how silk touch and fortune are incompatible on normal tools.
- Changed config for obtainable enchantments to be a blacklist so that potential future enchantments aren't automatically disabled.
- Fixed enchanting on Spigot 1.8 resulting in efficiency all the time
- Fixed first time startup issue
- Fixed a stupid loading mistake
Craftbukkit #3071+ (1.7.9-R0.1) or Spigot #1336+ required for inbuilt enchanting
If you are not running one of these builds, be sure to negate the node "enchantedfurnace.enchant" for all users and groups - this should allow EnchantedFurnace 1.2.0+ to run without issues on lower builds.