UploadedJul 24, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- Fixed compatibility with Java 1.6 (first build of 2.6.8 didn't have compatibility for Java 1.6)
- Added compatibility for Minecraft version 1.7.10
- Fixed economy integration when economy plugin wasn't ready yet.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs
- Disable mcMMO integration and warn admins if they have a version we don't support
- Fixed mcMMO stuff causing exceptions with servers without mcMMO.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Better integration into mcMMO using their official API methods. Thanks to all of the great guys on the mcMMO team for the help!
- More bug fixes relating to GroupManager
- Fixed some UUID errors with older versions of Minecraft
- Added more friendly error messages
- Changed variable "collectstats" to "collectplayerstats"
- Re-did stats and removed protobuf dependency
- Added check to make sure Votifier is configured correctly
- More details on Enjin reports
- Added API for custom stats
- Fixed a weird NPE relating to logs
- Added support for 1.6.4 and below again
- Fixed a small heads bug
Includes json-simple API, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
This version does not work with Tekkit Classic. If you have a tekkit classic server please visit the enjin website for the special tekkit classic/bukkitforge build.