UploadedJul 5, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- Fixed some UUID errors with older versions of Minecraft
- Added more friendly error messages
- Changed variable "collectstats" to "collectplayerstats"
- Re-did stats and removed protobuf dependency
- Added check to make sure Votifier is configured correctly
- More details on Enjin reports
- Added API for custom stats
- Fixed a weird NPE relating to logs
- Added support for 1.6.4 and below again
- Fixed a small heads bug
- Fixed bugs and glitches in 1.7.4+
- Added command results sent back to Enjin
- Added UUIDs to player list
- Only works with 1.7.2+
- Fixed head signs not saving and causing huge errors in console (Why did Bukkit have to change the handling of plugin names anyways????)
- New chest shop option!
- Various bug fixes
- Changed plugin name internally to "EnjinMinecraftPlugin"
- Added Tags API with commands
- Enhanced error report log
- Added location of new server log file for reporting tool
- Fixed a class file not being included in the bukkit version for version 2.5.2
- Fixed bugs in Shop API
- Fixed Heads not updating all the time
- Fixed problem with requests being too large for Enjin to handle, leading to a loss of connection to Enjin.com
- New command confirmation to make sure the commands go through. (No more missing commands!)
- Fixed some bugs with head stats when deleting a world.
- Added in game shop purchasing with points
- Fixed various bugs with Enjin Heads
- Updated updater to conform to new bukkit dev standards
- Added the ability to add/remove/set points on players in game
- Added the ability to check your points or someone else's in game
- Added a public API to add/remove/set player's points
- Added top donators and top point donators signs to the stats
- Added points display to shop
- Set delay on head updates to 10 minutes instead of 30
Includes json-simple API, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
This version does not work with Tekkit Classic. If you have a tekkit classic server please visit the enjin website for the special tekkit classic/bukkitforge build.