UploadedApr 3, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- New chest shop option!
- Various bug fixes
- Changed plugin name internally to "EnjinMinecraftPlugin"
- Added Tags API with commands
- Enhanced error report log
- Added location of new server log file for reporting tool
- Fixed a class file not being included in the bukkit version for version 2.5.2
- Fixed bugs in Shop API
- Fixed Heads not updating all the time
- Fixed problem with requests being too large for Enjin to handle, leading to a loss of connection to Enjin.com
- New command confirmation to make sure the commands go through. (No more missing commands!)
- Fixed some bugs with head stats when deleting a world.
- Added in game shop purchasing with points
- Fixed various bugs with Enjin Heads
- Updated updater to conform to new bukkit dev standards
- Added the ability to add/remove/set points on players in game
- Added the ability to check your points or someone else's in game
- Added a public API to add/remove/set player's points
- Added top donators and top point donators signs to the stats
- Added points display to shop
- Set delay on head updates to 10 minutes instead of 30
- Fixed harmless debug message showing as an error message in console.
- Added in game stats on signs and heads. Stats include: recent donations, top voters of the day/week/month, recent voters, top forum posts, among other statistics.
- Added in support for delayed commands
- Fixed NPE which prevented syncing in some situations.
- Added /buy history command and permissions
- Fixed commands executing out of order when sent from Enjin.
Includes json-simple API, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.
This version does not work with Tekkit Classic. If you have a tekkit classic server please visit the enjin website for the special tekkit classic/bukkitforge build.