UploadedOct 31, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.2-R0.2
- CB 1.3.2-R3.0
- CB 1.3.2-R2.0
- Added a separate log for enjin plugin
- Votes are now counted much faster
- Misc. bug fixes.
- Fixed critical bug where the plugin would not remove ranks if "All Worlds" was selected.
- Added /enjin push command to push all ranks of all players to the server
- All worlds option now works for permissions plugins that don't support global ranks
- Another new, hidden feature added, this time, it's really hidden, see if you can find it!
- Fixed a few bugs related to commands
- Better PermissionsBukkit support and syching players
- More reliable synching of player ranks to website
- Misc. bugs fixed
- Votifier support added, vote module coming soon to the website!
- Fixed error being thrown when vault wasn't installed
- Fixed plugin not synching when no permissions plugin was installed
- Added whitelist support
- Fixed some miscellaneous bugs
- Added more stuff to the report file as well as blocking out the api key whenever it is displayed.
- Made the debug more verbose as to what is happening during synch to help with debugging
- Added events to the add/remove groups and whitelist so that other plugins can get notified and extend what's possible with the plugin. (Documentation coming shortly!)
- Fixed GroupManager transmitting all inherited groups along with the main groups
- Increased timeout on post function. (Hopefully that fixes all the synching issues.)
- Fixed NPE exception with GroupManager if player was not online.
- Fixed PEX ranking not working 100%
- Added specific PermissionsBukkit support
- Added a proxy bypass setting
- Added a smart https/http test when the plugin boots
- Added a failsafe way of checking the key upon plugin boot (if the web check fails it will try again in 60 seconds)
- Fixed ranking so that it sends the changed ranks to the server regardless of if the player is online or not.
- Fixed ranking not sending all groups in all worlds
- Added a global ranking group
- Organized plugin into a neat list of packages
- Added bukkit dev version support
- Added a few more debug lines to the report to help in diagnosing problems
- First version on bukkit dev.