This is a very simple plugin that allows you to fly-up using Elytras.
- Auto-glide: Elytras activates automatically, like it was in snapshots!
- Speed-up: When your speed is getting low, you can look up and you'll get a speed bost!
- Hit player and break Elytra when getting speed boost
- Play particles and sound effects when speed-up activating
- All features could be configured or disabled in config.
How to use?
- Install plugin
- Equip with elytras and fly
- When your speed is getting low - try to look up, your speed will be increased
Not planned yet
- elytra.speedup — allows to speed-up while flying with elytras
- elytra.auto — allows to use auto-glide feature (Automatically activate Elytra, like in snapshots)
- elytra.const-flight — allows to use constant speed
- elytra.shift-activation — allows to activate boost using shift key (sneak)
- elytra.runup — allows fly-up after sprinting defined amount of blocks
# Auto-activation of Elytra when 3 empty (air) blocks found under the player auto-glide: enable: true # Number of air blocks under the player, required to activate Elytra required-air-under-player: 3 speed-up: # Enable (true) or disable (false) plugin enable: true activation: # Pitch parameters (min/max angle) required for speed-up activaton angle-min: 40 angle-max: 80 # Player speed must be between speed-min and speed-max to activate speed-up # So when player's speed is too low he will no be able to increase his speed speed-min: 0.5 speed-max: 1.5 # Speed multiplier multiplier: 1.3 # g-force effects :) g-force: # Break elytra - damage elytra when boosting # Set to 0 if you need to disable this feature damage-elytra: 10 # Damage player. 2 = 1 heart # Set to 0 if you need to disable this feature damage-player: 1.0 #Configure particles effects particles: enable: true type: SPELL_WITCH radius: 0.3 amount: 15 extra-param: 0.0 play-repeat: 3 #Configure sound effects sound: enable: true type: ENTITY_BAT_TAKEOFF pitch: 0.8 volume: 0.5 play-repeat: 3
Like this plugin? Donate!