eBuilder supplies you and your players with an advantage for building with the tools within the eBuilder. The features within the plugin include three simple to use and customisable tools. The three tools are the replace tool, the equip tool and the identity tool. The replace tool allows you to define the block and one click replace blocks. The equip tool allows you to left or right click a block to add either 1 or 64 of that material into your inventory. Lastly, the identity tool gives you a detailed explanation of a block you click that includes name, id and location.
- Simple two click define and replace block tool
- Equip a block you click with the equip tool
- Use the identity tool to identify a block on click
- Easy to use permission nodes (see permissions...)
- Spawn each tool with commands (see commands...)
- Simple 1 to 2 letter commands (e = equip, r = replace, id = identity)
- All blocks are linked to players in a data file so all blocks are kept on reload
- Simple "/erase" command to reload data
- Data file is password protected and permission protected
- Creative mode protected so you can't destroy blocks
How to use
- Make sure you are OP or have the permission node "ebuilder.replace.spawn" to spawn the replace tool and "ebuilder.replace.use" to use the tool
- Spawn the replace tool with "/r"
- Left click a block to define the block to use
- Right click a block to replace the block with the defined block
- Make sure you are OP or have the permission node "ebuilder.equip.spawn" to spawn the equip tool and "ebuilder.equip.use" to use the tool
- Spawn the equip tool with "/e"
- Left click a block to equip a stack of 1
- Right click a block to equip a stack of 64
- Make sure you are OP or have the permission node "ebuilder.identity.spawn" to spawn the identity tool and "ebuilder.identity.use" to use the tool
- Spawn the identity tool with "/id"
- Left click a block while holding the identity tool to view
If anyone is interested in creating a showcase demonstration/tutorial we would greatly appreciate it! Send us the link somehow (either Bukkit messages, plugin comments etc.) and we'll add it to this part of the page.
Nothing to do! Reply below.
Buy me a drink! I would greatly appreciate it! My PayPal: [email protected]