UPDATED TO 1.7.* AND UPDATED COMMANDS
EBugReporter the ultimate lightweight reporting plugin.
What it does:
EBugReporter is a simple to use light weight report tool. It is perfect for plugin developers that are live testing their plugin, or for server admins that need a little help finding bugs.
When a player types: /report bug <report msg> The plugin will send a message to all Ops and any player with the View permission. The plugin will then log the information within a Report config file located in /plugins/EBugReporter/Reports. If no Ops are online when a report is submitted they will be notified when they login that there are unread reports waiting.
When an Op or a player that has the permission List, types: /list The plugin will loop through all available reports and display them as either Read or Unread along with a number: Example:  UNREAD
When an Op or a player that has the permission Read types: /read <number> It will display the full bug report to the player that typed the command.
Drag n drop EBugReporter into the plugin directory of your server and either start or reload your server. The plugin will then create all necessary files and you are good to go.
- /report <bug/player/glitch/hack> <message>
- /reports - List reports (uses EBugReporter.List Permission)
- /read <number>
- /lang - Reloads Language file without the need of a server reload (you can also reload the server)
Setting up server language:
- Open the LanguageFile.yml located in (/plugins/EBugReporter).
- Change the language to either English(default), German, French or Spanish.
- Save the LanguageFile.yml
- Reload your server or type /lang in game.
- Setup is complete your plugin language should be changed.
- Open to suggestions.
Up-To-Date Language File Link:
- Now Includes Dutch!