How does it work?
this plugin allows you to run promoting commands shorting and alot better, example instead of: /world world. /user example. /user addgroup Admin
you do: /rank <player> Admin
it does this on all worlds exept if you put in on ignored in the config
- easy way to add/remove permission or promote/demote people
- automaticly doing it on all worlds with bpermission
- saving command space in ex. BuyCraft.
- Permissions (3)
- /rank <player> <rank> - changes player's rank on all worlds exept if world is blacklisted in config and removes old group.
- /addperm <group> <permission> - add a permission to a custom rank in all worlds exept if world is blacklisted in config and removes old group.
- /rmperm <group> <permission> - remove a permission from a custom rank in all worlds exept if world is blacklisted in config and removes old group.
- ep.promote.<group> - allows to promtoe people to a custom rank
- ep.promote.* - allows to promote users to all groups
- ep.addperm - allows /addperm
- ep.rmperm - allows /rmperm
v1.2 - Download (1.3.2-R2.0)