EasyMobArmory [EMA] is a plugin that enables very easy use of adding armor to mobs, it allows right-clicking a mob with an armor piece or item to set that mob's held item or armor, and if you use the EMA wand (currently a bone) it allows you to fully edit the items, take out specific items, etc. This plugin also allows you, as of version 1.1.0, to get the egg from that mob. When you spawn using this egg, attached with an EMA egg id, it spawns the mob and the mob attributes of the mob you got the egg from. You can also create EMA spawners and spawn up to 54 of these eggs randomized from 1 spawner.
- Install BkCommonLib, the version congruent with the version of EMA you are getting.
- Install the version of this plugin congruent with your bukkit version and the version of BkCommonLib you downloaded.
- /ema enable - enables right-clicking mobs to set items, and armor.
- /ema disable - disabled right-clicking mobs to set items, and armor.
- /ema startspawner - starts an EMA spawner. It has to be an EMA spawner though first (see the page on Creating a Spawner).
- /ema stopspawner - stops an EMA spawner.
- /ema setspawntick <seconds> - While looking at an EMA spawner, this sets the spawn tick of that spawner per seconds.
- /ema setdetectionradius <blockradius> - While looking at an EMA spawner, this sets the player detection radius required for the spawner to work.
- /ema setradius <blockradius> - While looking at an EMA spawner, this sets the entity spawn radius for the spawner.
- ema.use - Gives access to add armor to Mobs.
- ema.spawners - Gives access to create and change EMA spawners.
- ema.eggs - Allows player to right click with EMA eggs to spawn duplicate entities.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
How to change mob attributes: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/easymobarmory-ema/pages/how-to-change-mob-attributes/
By me (Overall video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWWT6TLGxI8
Using this plugin:
- Start by typing /ema enable (you require the permission: ema.use)
- Then you can right click on Zombies, Skeletons, and any other mob that allows use of armor with a armor type to make that mob wear that armor. (Right clicking with any other item while EMA is enabled adds that item to the mob's hands)
- You can also use the EMA wand (currently a bone) to right click mob's currently applicable (as of 1.0.0 just mobs that wear armor) to remove or add armor and remove or add the item that this mob holds in it's hands (using the 4th slot)
- Many more features are currently under development for later releases (some information on Planned future updates list)
Planned future updates:
- Support for horse eggs and spawning of horses.
- General stability updates.
- Addition of any currently non-implemented mobs.