This plugin offers a complete, lightweight, and easy to set up system to freeze any of your server's users.
It's function is simple: It keeps players from moving. You can use it as a punishment for hackers, freeze the entire server in case of grief or use /sfreeze when somebody keeps buzzing around.
In addition, even if you have the exemption permission, you can still freeze yourself, so, for example, if you're falling out of the world, typing a fast /freeze can save you time. This can also be useful to experience what a frozen player would.
Commands and permissions
|/freeze <target player>||Freezes target player||ef.freeze||OP|
|/sfreeze <target player>||Freezes target player without letting them know||ef.sfreeze||OP|
|/freezeall [yes/no]||Let's you massively freeze and unfreeze everyone|
(Individually frozen players are not affected)
|/unfreeze <target player>||Unfreezes target player||ef.unfreeze||OP|
|/dologging [yes/no]||Disables or enables logging until reload/restart, when it's enabled automatically||ef.togglelogging||OP|
|COMMANDLESS PERMISSION||Keeps player from being frozen by|
other players and /freezeall
|PARENT PERMISSION||Gives all of the above permissions||ef.ef||OP|
- Frozen area, in which nobody can move
- Freezing wand, which freezes a player by hitting him with it
- Optional mute in addition to original freezing
- Teleportation ban when frozen
- Automated freezing (when spamming, gitching trough walls, flying on survival...)
- Temporary freezing
- Permission which permanently freezes a player (Useful, for example, for non-premium servers, were the 'guest' group wouldn't be allowed to move until they are moved to the 'user' group)