This plugin is no longer under developement. If any developers want to continue it, please PM me.
Thank you pie_flavor for updating to 1.9
This plugin was inspired by the plugin "bLift". But this has to be a little bigger. Well and that's what I've done. I have made a more Elevator like experience. There are no commands necessary, so this is very easy to use. I hope you will enjoy this plugin as much as i do.
- Multiple floors
- Multiple people in elevator
- Smooth movement
- Automated elevator doors
- Redstone Output
- Diffrent sized elevators
- No commands necessary
- Easy to use
- Right click a floor sign to call the elevator
- Right click the platform sign to flip through all the floors
- Left click the platform sign to set the destination
- /elv reload #Reload plugin
- /elv call #Call the elevator
- /elv stop #Make the elevator stop at the next floor
- /elv stop <floor> #Add the floor to the destination list
Note: Those commands a completely optional. You can do almost all of these things with the signs.
- easyelevator.admin #All permission
- easyelevator.reload #Reload the plugin
- easyelevator.stop.* #Use signs and commands to choose a floor to stop at
- easyelevator.stop.sign #Use elevator sign to choose a floor to stop at
- easyelevator.stop.cmd #Use commands to choose a floor to stop at
- easyelevator.call.* #Use signs and commands to call an elevator
- easyelevator.call.sign #Use elevator sign to call an elevator
- easyelevator.call.cmd #Use commands to call an elevator
- MaxPerimeter #Choose what the maximum perimeter of an elevator can be. (The bigger the elevators, the bigger the chance of lagg)
- MaxFloors #Choose what the maximum floor count can be. (This might be useful for some people)
- PlayElevatorSound #Choose if a "ding" sound should play if the elevator reaches a choosen floor
Click here to check out how the redstone output works
This is my first release of this plugin. There is a big possibility, that there are still a few bugs. So I'm asking you to please report every bug you experience to me, so i can fix this.