EasyCoupons - Easy system to manage money coupons
EasyCoupons doesn't need to be updated with every release of Bukkit.
It still works 100%.
Very easy system to mange your coupons.
You can set One-Time-Coupons or Static-Coupons.
Every user can use every coupon once.
- Permissions Plugin
- Economy Plugin
- Download the Plugin
- Copy it to your /plugins/ directory
- Start your Server and wait and set up your coupons
How to use
- Setup the permissions for the plugin.
- Use the command to manage coupons.
- /addstatic <code> <money> - Adds a static coupon (usable until you remove it)
- /removestatic <code> - Removes a static coupon
- /showstatic - Lists all static coupons
- /addonetime <code> <money> - Adds a one-time coupon (gets removed after someone uses it)
- /removeonetime <code> - Removes a one-time coupon
- /showonetime - Lists all one-time coupons
- /redeem <code> - Redeems the given coupon
Q: Where can i find help?
A: Just open a Ticket. Don't post errors in comments. And please leave informations about the error or what's happening.
- Fixed: /removeonetime is now working
- Fixed: All commands are now checking for existing Coupons.
- Fixed: It was possible to add a Static-Coupon and One-Time-Coupon with the same name. If you redeemed that Coupon-Name you got both coupons.
- Added a lot of new messages like "Usage output"
- Releasing the Plugin