This plugins works with 1.9!
If you need help or are looking for a newer updates click here.
Easy backup is a plugin you can use to easily create server backups. It takes all your server and saves it into a single zipped file which takes up about 32% less memory then your server. You can make backups manually or you can set a timer to have it make backups automatically. This plugin will backup anything in your world container. This means if you change the file location of your worlds then it will only save what is in that folder. All backups are saved in the Backups folder in the easy backup plugin folder. The only files this plugin will NOT backup are:
- Files that this plugin does not have access to. (Some plugins lock files.)
- Files that are changing as it is backing up. (This should not happen often, but may happen.)
- The Backups folder. (You can not backup a backup being made because it will just loop forever as it tries to backup its self.)
- /backup create - Creates a backup
- /backup cancel - Cancels a backup creation that is in progress. (The file that was being made will remain until you do something with it.)
- /backup info - This gives you information about how many backups are saved and the setting in the config. It will also tell you if a backup is in progress.
- /backup autoBackup <true/false> - This will allow you to set whether or not the plugin will automatically make backups.
- /backup delay <amount> - This will set the delay in hours between each auto backup.
- /backup maxBackups <amount> - This will set how many backups will be made before it disposes of old ones. Warning any other files in the backups folder may be deleted.
- EasyBackup.backup - Gives permission to /backup
- autoBackup: false - This here is to tell the plugin whether or not it should notify you when there is a backup.
- backupDelayInHours: 1
- maxBackupsBeforeErase: 5
- lastBackup: 0 - Do not edit this. This is just for the autobackup counter to check when to make the next backup.
- debug: false - Show more information in console
- saveFolder: 'plugins/EasyBackup/Backups' - where the backups are saved. (This folder will not be backed up)
- exemptFolders:  - Folders which will not be backed up.
If there are any error or bugs please make a ticket.