A simple announcements plugin where you can set announcements, remove these, set intervals between announcements, an 'onlywhenplayersonline' option,...
- Help command
- Add announcements
- Remove announcements
- Find your announcements
- Show a list of your announcements
- Set a prefix for your announcements
- Set if the prefix needs to show up are needs to be hided
- Set an interval between announcements
- Set an option where announcements still needs to showing up in the chat when there are no players online
- Set if the chat needs to be muted.
- Save config
- Reload config
Comments and suggestions are always helpful for making this plugin better and better! Donations are always welcome, that keeps the plugin in live!
Please report bugs in comments!
- announcements.setup ==> required for each command
- announcements.chatbypass ==> required for bypassing the chat when globalchatmute is on
Note: You don't need this permissions if you are op.
# Announcements configuration file. Read more here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/easyannouncements/ # interval can have "h" for hours "m" for minutes or "s" for seconds. Without it defaults to seconds. # true = on, false = off # Settings: # interval is the time between announcements # logannouncements is when there is an announcement, it needs to be logged in the console and log file # onlywhenplayersonline is an option where you can set where announcements still needs to be announced if there is nobody online # prefix is the prefix in front of an announcement # prefix status is whether there needs to be a prefix before an announcement or not # globalmute is whether the chat is muted or not # Announcements: # a list with your announcements settings: interval: 30s logannouncements: false onlywhenplayersonline: true prefix: prefix: '§a[Announcements]§r ' prefixstatus: true chat: globalmute: false announcements: - §9On this server is the plugin §6'Easy Announcements' §9running by §brombie18§9.