If you see < > this means this information is required to be filled in by you.
If you see [ ] this means this information can be filled in by you or left blank.
Do NOT include the < > or [ ] tags when executing the command.
Click HERE to get required permissions for commands.
- /warp <warpname> [playername]
- Warp yourself (or a player specified) to the specified warp.
- /setwarp <warpname>
- Define a new warp at your locations.
- /delwarp <warpname>
- Delete a specified warp.
- List all warps you can use, this does take into account what permissions a player has the permissions to warp to.
- /easywarp reload
- Reload the config.
- /easywarp import
- Import warps from SimpleWarps.