Easy Deaths is a simple, lightweight plugin that makes dying a little less harsh on your server. This plugin is highly configurable and uses permissions.
- After death, players can check how long they have until their items despawn.
- Players can recieve a message, telling them where they died and can find their items, this is configurable.
- Small chests can be generated upon death, where the items will be stored. Excess items will still drop on the ground. This is also configurable.
- A sign is placed on the chest with the death date and time.
- When players mine their generated chest, it won't drop it.
These commands can only be executed by a player.
- /easydeaths - Basic command that shows info about the plugin and all commands that a player has permission for.
- /easydeaths time - This command shows a player how long it has before its items despawn.
- /easydeaths chestgeneration [true|false] - Enables/disabled chest generation upon death.
- /easydeaths sendlocation [true|false] - Enables/disables the location of death being send to the player.
There are only permissions for the commands, see table below.
|nmg.time||Allows the player to use the time command.||true|
|nmg.chestGeneration||Allows the player to use the chestgeneration command.||op|
|nmg.sendLocation||Allows the player to use the sendlocation command.||op|
- Initial release
Feel free to comment what features you would like to see added in this plugin. Please contact me when something does not work properly.
Currently planned features:
- Optional sign
- Optional bigger chest
- Time till despawn of items