- The Main Idea was to show Paths or Railtracks on the Dynmap, as a small colored Line.
- With the right usage, you can track a hole trail network for you server.
- Stable Version!
- Please report Bugs.
- <sub>Thank you for the $ 20 donation.</sub>
- Shows tracked Paths as a colored line on the Dynmap.
- Many options to sort the Paths. Just try it.
- Guided Setups when creating Paths, Styles, Layers and Stations.
- You will love it. If not, post a comment, why not. :-)
List of Servers using DynTrack
Commands & Permissions
- See The color List
- Use the values from the Hex Column. (0xFFFFFF = White etc.)
- Whatever you want. Post a comment!
- First install Dynmap.
- You can also use Vault for Permissions.
- Paste the DynTrack.jar in your plugins folder!
- Start your server.
- If you would like to use a database:
- Edit the config.yml in the DynTrack folder.
- Reload / Restart you server.
- You can use the DynTrackAPI.
- This contains some features, you can discover by your own. Our you can send me an message. I'ld like to help you!
- Just load the API with:
org.net4players.odinoxin.dyntrack.DynTrackAPI api = ((org.net4players.odinoxin.dyntrack.DynTrack) this.getServer().getPluginManager().getPlugin("DynTrack")).getAPI();