UploadedApr 10, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed permissions
- Fixed optional hand tracking for squares.
- Fixed insert index for trackpoints in paths and squares editor.
- Expanded MCStats / PluginMetrics
- Made hand tracking optional.
- Update for 1.8.x
- Switched to maven -> The jdom-file is no longer needed in the DynTrack-folder.
- Fixed a problem with the command alias /dynTr for /dynTrack
- Fixed problems with the Intro, when Vault was not installed.
- Fixed a problem: When elements got the same name (not ID), they effected each other.
- All in all a small update.
- Formal update for 1.6.4-R2.0
- Fixed bug when copy data from a path or square.
- Changed some words in the editors.
- Fixed the bug, that at a point the name of the layer was displayed instead of the id.
- Updated for 1.6.2-R1.0
- Added Intro
- Added Editor
- Added Squares
- Added Links
- Removed Stations
- Removed API for Developers.
- Added some new permissions.
- Fixed some design stuff.
- Complete new DynTrack!
- Does the same as before, but much better.
- More options.
- Easier usage.
- Has still Vault-Support for Permissions.
- API for Developers.
- Removed Language-Support.
- MCStats-Support for Statistics.
- Updated for 1.4.7-R1.0
[+ Add] [- Remove] [* Bugfix] [... Known bug / not available yet] 1.7 (final status, please report bus and new features you want to fix/add)
[+] Different Layers support
[+] Infos about Paths, Types and Layers
[+] Can hide pathname and pathtype for any path.
[*] Edit command-using.
[+] new Permissions!
[*] "NoLaggChunk-Bug" fixed!
[ ] Hopefully i didn't forgot anything :-/
[+] (optional) Autoupdating: Paths can be reguarly reloaded from the Server now.(Setup your config!)(This needs more RAM!)
[+] You can now remove more than 1 trackpoint, when tracking, by using /dyntr back 12345
[+] You can edit the connection between the last and first trackpoint now, by using /dyntr set connect true|false
[+] New permission: dyntrack.set.connect
[*] If you finished a new Path, only this will be updated and not all (less RAM used!)
[*] Coords will be round now, when autotracking. (less RAM used!)
[*] Setup max. pathsize -> Will automaticly finish the path. (e.g. 500 trackpoints) (less RAM used, if setup rational)
[+] Vaultsupport (If the server is not running Vault, Only OP's are allowed to use DynTrack)
[...] "Bug: If I start, stop or pause a Dyntrack, no Chunks are loading on Teleport. (only Mobs and pictures) Only solution: Server-Restart!" Not fixed yet.
[+] Shows DynTrack-Version, when using /dyntr
[+] Shows used Pathtypes, whtn using /dyntr
[-] PathList is no longer used!
[*] Everything revised, that uses files in DynTrack
[*] Some few Bugfixes
[+] Spaces just: write /dyntr start This_Way_contains_Spaces
[+] Words can be replaces with other Words: Pathname: -> Name: (Watch your config)!
[+] Default hide dyntrack_config.yml (Should DynTrack be defaultly hide on dynmap?)
[+] Permissions [...] Not tested!
[+] Minzoom can choose in Configfile (dyntrack_config.yml)
[+] From and To can be set for a paht. Like pahtname: TestA pathtype: testtype from: house: to: cerulancity
[*] If a player is tracking, only he can now set trackpoints ;-) (Thanks to benurb)
[+] Pathtypes are now usefull! (Parhcolor, -weigth, -opacity)
[+] Can now delete hole Pathtype-Group.
[+] Can now delete Paths!
[+] Infos aboud DynTrack (/dyntr [info])  VersionNr. shows always 0.0
[*] Tidy up the Soucre Code :)
[...] Cannnot choose a PathColor (always "dynTrack-Green")
[...] PathType has no effect
[+] Show Paths on Dynmap!
[+] Can connect first and last Trackpoint with /dynTr track stop connect
[...] Cannot choose PathColor
[...] PathType has no effect
[...] Cannot delete Paths
[...] And lots more :/... Will be fixed soon!
[*] Can now track as many Paths as you want, without reload the Server.